Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Quick purple eye look (using my Inglot palette :)!

Last Christmas I picked up my first Inglot eye shadow palette. I Love it sooo very much! the quality and the shades of eye shadow are fabulous! So Im going to show a quick look using this palette.

I only used two colors - a light shimmery, creamy white  and a magnificent pastel purple
I used my MAC paint pot (bare study) to enhance the pigmentation and lasting power.

The overall look is soft and simple. I always like purple and this shade is a very nice which still works well even i have my summer tan on (pastel colors and bright colors can appear awkward on my tan skin sometime.)

Nail polish of the day (I applied it after I took photos 'bout my eye look, hahaaa)

Rimmel I love lasting finish - 060 HOT & SPICY
the bright pinky coral is incredibly beautiful and I am impressed by its pigmentation.
I only applied one coat and it already achieved 80% opacity!
If the finish was more glossy, it would be perfect.


  1. the purple shade looks really nice

  2. That's such a pretty nail polish shade! I really like your eye makeup too! I think purple really compliments Asian skin tones well :D

  3. oh the purple color looks gorgeous on you!
    i so want to get my paws on some inglot. ;p

  4. You look very pretty. Love the purple eyeshadow and your lashes. The nail polish color is pretty as well. All these colors together make a perfect spring look. :)

  5. Super pretty. I love those customizable inglot palettes, they're amazing!

  6. Very pretty look and I love that polish so pretty!

  7. i think purple looks so pretty on your eyes, and that nail color is gorgeous!! Love it!


  8. It's not easy to used the purple eye shadow, but, you make it nice ^^ I think can be nicer ^^
    Latest: Birthday Post - XiXi

  9. I've always wanted to try some of Inglots eye shadows, but I don't know where to get them, haha. Their eye shadows always seem so pigmented.

  10. The quality is really nice and the price is comparably cheaper than mac/muf one :)!
    I think inglot's website has listed all store locations plus an online store. definitely check it out if you are interested :)