It is quite uneasy to find a nice drugstore purple palette and I think this wet n wild one is pretty decent and offers a variety of purple shades :) This palette is composed by 8 eyeshadow (2 matt n other are satin/shimmery)
The packaging is fairly simple - a plastic case without mirror. But the product itself is awesome :)!
The eye shadow is not finely milled and it has quite a lot of fallout. The pigmentation is fantastic! The colors come off vibrantly and appear right as they show in pan. I used a Mac paint pot as a base and the eye shadow stayed on for a whole day without creasing!
- affordable price (cheaper if you are in the US for sure)
- simple instruction
- great pigmentation
- able to create different purple eye looks
- good longevity if using a base or primer
- only available online unless u live in the us/canada
- packaging is frail, im sure itll crack if u drop it!!!
I took these photos around the christmas time.
heheee. Im a bit more tanned as I went to beach last monday. Luv summer <3
The shades I used are marked on the first photo with black stars. I blended the eye shadow quite thoroughly so the overall look is quite subtle and wearable for daily basis :)